sending Ajax POST variables

Advert test

janu

Thanks lous, I got it working for only one text box in the form, your original example, now if I have many input fields and variables, how can I pouplate them. I have tried the fowllogin and it does not work..

it only posts 1 variable..

<input type=text id=test2 name=test2>

<input id=test
onChange="ewd_getcontent_post('content_ajax.php?data=3',this.value, 'div_populate');"
size=100 name=test>

&nbsp;
<input onClick="ewd_getcontent_post('content_ajax.php', test.value, test2.value, 'div_populate'); return false;" type=submit value="get data.." name="submit">
any idea ? regards

OK, I have just wasted the last hour working out the code for using post instead of get so have a look at that page again, download the new code and javascript (especially) and change your php code to look for POST instead of GET

Hope this help.

janu

that does not help BUT THAT SAVED MY LIFE...

THANKS.................... A......... LOT...

now thats a great example now, and thanks for adding the checkbox, otherwise I would have come back again and asked the questions :)

THANKS once again louse, it certainly helps and saved a lot of my fine, I had code that I posted earlier for GET, but I was looking for POST since POST is secure and sometimes we have to go thorugh POST and wihout refreshing the page..

your example is great. THANK YOU...