Status
Not open for further replies.

ButtermilkJack

Hi,

I'm looking for any recommendations people may have for Search Engine Marketing companies, either in Ireland or UK/US wherever?

A client of mine has asked me to look into it for their website (keywords, PPC ads, etc.) but it's not my area so I need to get someone onboard. :)

Thanks!

Vertuboutique

Hi,

I am using SEO company from other country.

I think you should take help of SEs for your requirement.

You would have lots of companies for your SEO and SEM works.

Gavin

If you need someone for "SEM" that covers SEO & PPC then I'd recommend redflymarketing.com - I havent used them but Dave knows his stuff without a doubt.

I am not sure if Richard from redcardinal.ie covers PPC but his knowledge of SEO is of very high standard.

Those are the only two I'd recommend. ;)

nevf

The four that Raul has mentioned, never ever had I reason to use them, but from following them around the internet, the four of them are all pro's in the industry, so it's a matter of cherrypicking what suits you best....

John Byrne

Hi there,

Golden Pages or Truvo Ireland as they are now know, offer prefessionally managed SEM and SEO services, I use them for two of my websites and have seen a definite increase in traffic. My contact in there is andrew.hanley@truvo.ie , worth taking a look at!

Regards,

Byron

Hi,

Would have to say wouldn't have ranked yellow pages as didn't know they did anything in this sector, but I have two clients who stopped advertising in their print and online directories over cost so maybe this might be a good new entrant to the market...

... on the same front brilliant customer brand evangelism to recommended a company in your first post, bravo.

Status
Not open for further replies.