Status
Not open for further replies.

bejo

Hi all, My first post so hello! I have one or two websites that I use to advertise or promote my own business. One is natureschool.ie which gives information on courses in outdoors. These range in prices from 10 euros to a few hundred euros. I would like to offer a facility where people can book online. I use wordpress so I am wondering if th wp-ecommerce plugin is my best bet. I have a business bank A/C with Bank of Ireland and visa debit?
Thanks in advance

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Do you have a merchant account already?

If you're going to accept credit card payments you'd need to talk to the likes of Realex

As for the shopping cart itself - do you need to collect more information than you would when selling a physical product?

Would one of the existing event booking solutions be viable?

Beno27

I've always used shopperpress for things like this, it's a great Wordpress plugin but costs a bit. Once you've bought it though you can use it as much as you like.

josephryan

WordPress is the best CMS of its kind to design a successful eCommerce site. You can get SSL certificate to ensure the guarantee of your online business deal. PayPal could be your best choice in taking the right decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.