Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Publishers

We are delighted to announce that we have gone live with yet another new Campaign for another brand new client, GrabOne Store. GrabOne are market leaders in online deals but now they have launched a brand new offering with their GrabOne Store. GrabOne Store is running heavy promotions throughout various media channels including the Irish Independent and the Metro Herald.

GrabOne Store is your one-stop online store offering you a huge range of handy products, from clothing and homeware right through to electronics and health goods.

GrabOneStore are offering great commission on all sales. See details below:

10% Commission per Sale
5% Commission for Deal Aggregators & Cashback Sites

To gain access to this exclusive campaign all publishers on the system will need to apply. This can be done by going to the Publisher Interface and applying to the offer there.

This offer will make use of normal tracking links as well as an extensive XML product feed that will be updated daily with new offers meaning that you will always have fresh products available for your customers to choose from.

For anyone looking to utilize the GrabOne Store XML Feed please contact me directly through my details below.

You can check out our Website www.simpl.ie for more information.

I have also included the link to our sign-up form below so you can sign up to our network

Login - Simpl Performance

Now is the time to apply to be part of this campaign, as GrabOne Store will meet all your shopping needs in the build up to Christmas.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you ever need anything.

Regards,
Gareth

Account Manager: Gareth Lynch
Email: gareth@simpl.ie
Tel: (01) 6458600
Mobile: (353) 86 3363725
Address: Junction Studios, 32 Lombard Street, Dublin 2

Status
Not open for further replies.