site inaccessible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amateur

Yep, i had the same problem. Been trying for about an hour and a half. Still though, its only a short time without when we have a site of this quality 99% of the time.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Hmmm

No routing issues that I am aware of (and I know I'd hear if it was serious)

In any case I've setup some monitoring on here so I'll get an SMS if the webserver doesn't respond....

Michele

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
As I wasn't monitoring the server prior to this I have no way of knowing what happened if anything.

In terms of connectivity, however, there were no issues, as I'd have had a LOT of irate phonecalls and a lot of alarms would have gone off if there were network issues.

Cormac

all my sites hosted on bk went down too and the phone system was borked when i tried to ring in.....

So that's the electricity and the phone bill that you neglected for the staff bonus this christmas. I suppose i would have done the same.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
all my sites hosted on bk went down too and the phone system was borked when i tried to ring in.....

So that's the electricity and the phone bill that you neglected for the staff bonus this christmas. I suppose i would have done the same.

Huh?

The phone system issue was a couple of weeks ago..

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
The voice processing unit broke, so we had an odd situation for a couple of days until a replacement arrived

grandad

Admit it, Michele. The place is going to the dogs. You are too busy planning your LA trip and have taken your eye off the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.