Site review and link juice question for jet website

Hi guys looking for a review of ease of use for a customer I am working with. The layout should work well on all platforms however I am unsure if the site is being penalized with google for the name "Private Jet Charter" when the back links and link juice is "Private jet charter" also - any views I would love to hear from you as always.

Site url is http://www.privatejetcharter.ae

Comments good and bad are always welcome.
Thanks
B

Hi again, it looks like the panda + penguin updates heavily penalized the site.. In April 2013 the number of referring pages took a massive nosedive from 18,000 pages to 2,200. The site doesn't rank in Google for "private jet charter dubai" but ranks 5th in both yahoo and bing.

Hi, very much so and in april 2012 too according to the penguin too. To be honest I think they had some scamps back in the day that must have spammed out to a lot of blogs and directorys. I have been working on some anchor text around the site that matches that exact query but cannot seem to get it off the ground hence why I was asking about link juice and edm. We are doing some good work on new services and launched a empty leg service yesterday on the site. Guys are posting news and im developing a blog platform but after that I dont know much I can do. Any info is welcome and thanks for the info on penguin i took me over a two weeks to even start looking for it.