Status
Not open for further replies.

louie

More or less and make sure the page respond with the right content if the link refreshes the entire page.
To check it out without disabling the javascript, right-click on the link and select "Open in a New Window/Tab"

uSwitch247.com

great idea

i tried to register that a while ago but someone got there b4 me grrrr... anyway, i'd define the counties a bit more by adding the towns and therefore narrowing the search results - a lot of towns wont have so many categories such as trendy, old worlds, student, live music etc so just leave it as county and then town - also on the results page i'd seperate the 2 columns, at the moment they seem to blend into each other and makes it very hard to read - other than that i love the idea and hopefully you'll get plenty of visitors - i'd also look at ratemyniteclub or incorporate it into what you have

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
on a different note ... I'm surprised none of the Irish Hosting companies registered ... RateMyRack.ie ... :D

garycocs

ratemypoo.com taken sadly!

Good idea about changing the search, was trying to incorporate the towns there a while ago but still looking for a nice list of towns!

Lads if guinness came to me tomorrow looking for their logo to be put up, how much should I offer?

I know dependant on hits and views, 10000 visits and 40000 page views per month roughly.

ugur01

Mate before design
i would say perfect idea
congratulate to you
about design prefer you make couple of grand than put on design i guarantee
they came back to you with loads
good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.