Tracking Affiliates and advertisers

Status
Not open for further replies.

koconnor

Hi all,

I was wondering what main keywords you are interested in when using Google Adwords?

For example, I track words related to Mortgages and Hosting and track who is advertising and paying using Adwords for these phrases... Over thirty days I have a good idea who is using those keywords to great effect, basing this on you would only want to continue to use PPC if those keywords and ad combinations were working for you... I monitor these ads on a daily basis.

So here are a few I am tracking at present:
hosting
mortgages
weight loss
accounting
solicitors
restaurants

Anyone got anything else to add?

The beauty of this tracking is that I can see who are affiliates and who is advertising for the company... Affiliates will be watching the money as closely as the company will, so the results do tend to be quite accurate. Adding to the fact that tracking by Ireland only will help filter out other Non Irish advertisers should we be looking for Irish customers only.

As an example of this, check out here and download the zip file.

If there are any popular ones I will also add tracking to these phrases.

Thanks!

Kevin

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Is this a free service?

If it's not then you should post about it on an advertising board

koconnor

Blacknight,

Read my post again.

There is no touting of business. I am asking forum members what types of keywords and phrases they would use when using Adwords.

I want to know this for my own research. If others are interested to know the results, they can PM me directly and I will give them to them, if I have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.