TradeDoubler Ireland | New O2 Affiliate Programme

Status
Not open for further replies.

eclarke

Hi All,

Check out a superb new quality addition to our Irish programme portfolio - O2 Ireland.

O2 Ireland, a leading provider of mobile services in Ireland, has now launched an affiliate programme. A range of powerful assets accompanies this programme, affording you the opportunity to earn up to EUR50.00 per sale.

The O2 Ireland programme mechanic draws on many innovative and lucrative variables - from feeds and iSales to commissions for FREE SIM orders!

Register NOW, and earn up to EUR50.00 commission on O2 Ireland sales.

If you are a UK publisher and are interested in working as a cross border publisher with the Irish market, please contact Publisher Support and we will set this up for you.

If you are not registered with TradeDoubler, it's easy to join our network. Visit TradeDoubler and follow the "join our network steps".

As always, any queries or suggestions drop me a quick mail.

Best regards,

Eoin Clarke
Publisher Sales Manager

TradeDoubler Ireland
46 Upper Baggot Street
Dublin 4

Redfly

This actually looks fantastic. I really thought Vodafone would be first to enter the Irish market like this. Payout seems fair (us Irish DO accept we wont get as much as the UK) too.

I have a feeling the mobile broadband is going to do VERY well.

eclarke

Thanks for the feedback. The O2 offering is strong. If you are looking to work on the paid search end of the programme below are the rules...

1 | Generic term bidding only
2 | You must use a landing page
3 | Enter O2 as a negative term when setting up your campaign

Br,
Eoin

Status
Not open for further replies.