Status
Not open for further replies.

paul

Ninja
hmmm, that's great.

15 programs in total, one is yours , two are from apple. So it's really 12 programs for Ireland. And 1/4 of your programs are for ring tones. So any plans to add some more ?

Also I would love to know when you will reduce the minimum payment. I've €33 resting in my a/c that is more or less stuck there, because there isn't any interesting programs for me.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Hi All,
Just a quick note to say... TradeDoubler recently opened their Irish office in Dublin 2! TradeDoubler have a vested interest in generating publisher revenue. Now that we're here... Look us up!

TradeDoubler Team
e: support.ie@tradedoubler.com
w: http://www.tradedoubler.com

Eoin

Nice to see Tradedoubler engaging with its publishers :)

If you have any tips to share with us I'm sure the other members would appreciate it!

Michele

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Also I would love to know when you will reduce the minimum payment. I've €33 resting in my a/c that is more or less stuck there, because there isn't any interesting programs for me.

The VisitLondon deal the other week had pretty good payouts. Didn't you participate ?

eclarke

Thanks for the interest guys :)

TradeDoubler (TD) Ireland have plans to launch a new DVD rental program in the coming weeks and another global travel provider program in the new year. This is just the beginning! A number of new campaigns will also be launched in Q1 2008.

Our minimum payment will remain unchanged in the short to medium term. The emphasis must be placed on performance and optimisation. TD can help you with this.

The Visit London campaign was a great success. TD exceeded targets and associated publishers made an excellent return. Any new campaigns/programs will be promoted in emails sent to our publisher database. Visit TradeDoubler - The European Affiliate Network to register (if you haven't already!)

Some tips!
Relevance - Choose a program that fits the demographics of your users. Relevance creates a good user experience and builds traffic.

Optimise - Monitor the performance of different programs in different positions, see what works best for you!

Think outside the box! - Revenue generation does not always have to come from a banner. Insert a text link into an editorial piece! The call to action can be stronger!

Promote - In emails and develope landing pages

Use product feeds - See Discount shopping in Apple, Apple Sale, Find Bargains in Apple Ireland : on sale now - Ireland

Eoin :)

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Eoin

Is there anyway to gain access to UK advertisers from an Irish account?

A lot of us have sites that would get traffic from the UK and other countries...

Michele

eclarke

Absolutely! Send an email to support.ie@tradedoubler.com requesting "Cross Border" approval.

In the email state your TD site ID and choose the countries you want access to.

Country list...
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden & United Kingdom.

When approved, TD will send you a notification email and you can then access the market in drop down list on the publisher interface.

Eoin

eclarke

Many thanks for the AD structure feedback. I have passed this on to our Tech Team in the UK.

Michele, would you like me to you up as a cross border publisher? You will then see a drop down on your top left.

Eoin

paul

Ninja
eoin : if I was denied by a publisher (over a year ago, by DELL) is it possible to reapply anywhere ?

eclarke

Please feel free to apply again. Every application is reviewed by DELL/TradeDoubler. The main reason for the not being accepted is broken links. You may also be refused if you requested to join as a keyword buyer. Certain advertisers only allow a certain amount of keyword buyer per programme...

eclarke

It depends on the program/advertiser. In some cases the client reviews the application (this is why it can take a little longer). TD are also authorized to make the call on behalf of some advertisers. An automated reminder list is sent to advertisers to help speed up the process! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.