tradedoubler woes

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul

Ninja
I've been using Tradedoubler on and off, but I've found that I am still hovering around the €30 mark and I can't see of any programs that I could promote that would bring some $$ to bring me over the €50 mark. I have even applied for access to their English programs, but still nothing seems that easy to do.

So what should I do ? Auction off the account with the €30 in it ? or just wait until I see a program that I can sell ?

Redfly

TD is terrible because there are no decent Irish offers. Who wants to jump into promoting Dell Laptops !?!

International affiliates are given a bum wrap.

I say just wait, promote until payout then get out. That's what I did.

louie

exactly what i am doing myself. i can wait to finish with it. Due to their server not responding I have had to turn the ads off cause it would slow down the website big time.

Tom

I've had no success with them yet and I'm considering dropping them. Any good alternatives?

louie

To be honest i don't think they are actually given all the sales percentage.
I placed 2 orders for some of my customers, one over 1000 and second over 2000 euro, but didn't get any commission.
Both were placed using links from my website, so I sent an email querying the issue, but no reply yet.
I wonder how many are in the same pot?

Redfly

I placed 2 orders for some of my customers, one over 1000 and second over 2000 euro, but didn't get any commission.
Both were placed using links from my website, so I sent an email querying the issue, but no reply yet.

It's called shaving and is surprisingly common. Although some networks wait the refund period before crediting your account and some take onger with high ticket items.

I assume this was with Dell?

louie

yes it was but it looks very odd cause they have a pending section and nothing is there either. One system is already shipped, and the other on its way.
can not trust anybody this days.
Also there in a error log as well, and there are a lot of hits from my website in there, like hello, what the hack is going on?

Gavin

Very true Dave.

I gave up on the Irish market after getting the same advice from 3 different business owners.

paul

Ninja
It seems that they have reduced payments levels. This means I might get my money ! They are sending just over €26 so I guess the level for payout is now either €20/€25 ??

Fintan

I've been using Tradedoubler on and off, but I've found that I am still hovering around the €30 mark and I can't see of any programs that I could promote that would bring some $$ to bring me over the €50 mark. I have even applied for access to their English programs, but still nothing seems that easy to do.

So what should I do ? Auction off the account with the €30 in it ? or just wait until I see a program that I can sell ?

Have you tried promoting Paddy Power via trade doubler?

eclarke

Hi Paul,

I'd be happy to go through this with you. Can you send me a message with a contact number.

Cheers,

Eoin Clarke

TradeDoubler.com

paul

Ninja
PM sent Eoin. Thanks.

FYI, my balance is back up again. This payment is no longer showing. Confusing ==== YES !

pyrodesign

Louie did you ever get paid on those sales, just wondering as I have a laptop site and was accepted to the dell program. If its not worth my while I'll pull the banners down again.

Cheers

eclarke

Hi there,
Could you send me a private message with your website ID's and I will investigate.
Many thanks,
Eoin

Status
Not open for further replies.