Very strange...

Status
Not open for further replies.

StuartC

Hey guys,

Having a bit of a strange problem..

Using Adwords Keyword tool and market samurai for measuring keyword search volumes on a new project im working on...

Found a great keyword with a large amount of phrase and exact searches per month according to Adwords and Market Samurai. (think they're the same source though)

I currently lie fourth on Google.ie for the searchterm but am getting NO traffic.

Google trends also says there isnt enough traffic to show trends.....

Im stumped as I find the volumes from the two tools tend to be accurate enough..

Hope somebody has some insights...

Cheers,

Stuart

gbonnet

Maybe try to update you page title and description to make them more attractive and eye-catching ...

If you rank 4 for a keyword that has some volume you definitely should get traffic (way less than the top 3 but still ...).

link8r

I think AdWords seriously overestimates the search traffic for Google Ireland. I haven't seen anything like the Google Adwords estimates, either on Adwords or organic, for very select and high volume keywords. I mean being number one, two or three with search phrases with volumes meant to be 50,000+ searches a month, the traffic just isn't there.

StuartC

Cheers for the replys.

I think you may be right link8r.

Really taking the mick from Google though..

73,644 DAILY phrases searches and 1,332 DAILY exact searches.

I got 1 hit from that keyword yesterday....

If its too good to be true....

Status
Not open for further replies.