Web App Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

jason

Hi, can anyone tell me what sort of money I could expect to pay for the following hosting platform...

Managed LAMP stack for a web app or 2, that can resource scale without incurring downtime (Cloud hosting makes most sense to me here). Irish Data Centre.

By "Managed" I mean, installation/configuration of a LAMP stack. Ongoing security patches, etc.

By "resource scale" I mean that if client or resource demand for hosted applications increases beyond some threshold we can then choose to add more power to the platform without having to move it to a new host. This requirement has really pushed me away from managed dedicated to cloud hosting, but I'm open to suggestions.

Is Hosting365 our only option for the above?, baring in mind that I want low network latency for clients based in Ireland (ajax apps, don't want to be waiting all day for a response). Performance of applications is extremely important.

Also long term hosting (years, not months).

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Amazon's cloud for the EU is hosted in Ireland as far as I know, so it might be worth looking at that.

hosting365

I'd be happy to discuss our solutions directly by email if you wish, it sounds like a cloud platform would be ideal for your needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.