web design company with dodgy seo techniques...

Advert test
Hahaha, we're really showing our age now! I loved how long it took to load the game. :)

/me runs off to find a C64 on ebay.
That's for sure. I think I still have mine at home with all the games somewhere!

You also had to leave the room cause if you even walked around the room or made noise, the load would crash!!! :D

I love the way we go off into little tangents!

Another company guilty of this are Continuum. It's hilarious really. These agencies have the likes of Ryanair, Nissan and JCDecaux on the books. The industry in this country is all but dead, let's face it.

Another company guilty of this are Continuum. It's hilarious really. These agencies have the likes of Ryanair, Nissan and JCDecaux on the books. The industry in this country is all but dead, let's face it.
Yup, I agree. And that's why I'm all but out. Hilarious, sorry, I don't agree there. Sad more like it.

The mission of Matrix Internet Solutions is to help clients achieve their business objectives using the power of the internet.
:eek:

This is it really. Firstaff, O'Farrell Cleere, JCDecaux, Lansdowne Partnership, etc.

When clients are so uneducated that they'll actually hand over money to the likes of Matrix Internet, then what's the point in even trying?