Status
Not open for further replies.

caminowebmaster

I have web hosting in the US (25 databases included) and UK (unlimited databases) and both are fine. I also have some hosting in Ireland but I want to change - it goes off-line from time to time.

The problem I am having is price and mysql databases. Price is a bit more expensive, but I want to host a few domains on the one hosting and use quite a few databases, all that I have found so far only allow a (low) amount of databases. And it drives me nuts that every time I use a new database with my current they charge me more.

This is not the first time I have started down this road with my irish sites and have given up before and just left as is.

Any ideas?

Register.ie

Web Hosting

Hi Camino, we are register.ie, we offer a range of hosting packages and also reseller and developer packages.

If you would like to contact me off list or send me a private message, l will give you a call and go through this.

Kind Regards,
[FONT=&quot]Trent Dickinson
trent@register.ie
[/FONT]

paul

Ninja
Any reasons why you need to have separate DB's ? Are you working with very large amounts of tables & data ? I use a prefix, to denote with tables belong to which site.

louie

same as Paul, for small website that requires a small database I just prefix them and group it as one db.

hosting365

Hi Paul,

It is - Hosting 365 » Register365.com (beta)

Drop us a line, call or livechat and ask to have your plan moved to the new plans. Takes a few minutes and has no impact on your sites or services.

We are still working on a way to automate the moves (moving nearly 70,000 accounts manually would take a while!). In the interim, we can perform manual moves on request.

HTH, Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.