Web Hosting in Ireland

Advert test
I have web hosting in the US (25 databases included) and UK (unlimited databases) and both are fine. I also have some hosting in Ireland but I want to change - it goes off-line from time to time.

The problem I am having is price and mysql databases. Price is a bit more expensive, but I want to host a few domains on the one hosting and use quite a few databases, all that I have found so far only allow a (low) amount of databases. And it drives me nuts that every time I use a new database with my current they charge me more.

This is not the first time I have started down this road with my irish sites and have given up before and just left as is.

Any ideas?

Web Hosting

Hi Camino, we are register.ie, we offer a range of hosting packages and also reseller and developer packages.

If you would like to contact me off list or send me a private message, l will give you a call and go through this.

Kind Regards,
[FONT=&quot]Trent Dickinson
trent@register.ie
[/FONT]

Any reasons why you need to have separate DB's ? Are you working with very large amounts of tables & data ? I use a prefix, to denote with tables belong to which site.

Hi Paul,

It is - Hosting 365 » Register365.com (beta)

Drop us a line, call or livechat and ask to have your plan moved to the new plans. Takes a few minutes and has no impact on your sites or services.

We are still working on a way to automate the moves (moving nearly 70,000 accounts manually would take a while!). In the interim, we can perform manual moves on request.

HTH, Steve