Status
Not open for further replies.

ugur01

Hi lads
im new on your forum.
im head on change my server and hosting
im going to try Webhost.ie
Is there any recommandation for this company?
Regard

ugur01

Thanks

Thanks lads for ur advise
is there any more recommandation
because i would like get server and keep 10-20 domain on 1 server?

ugur01

yeah i was checking to hosting365 and i heard some bad comments and i checked blacknight and see one micro packet which i can host 25 web address
which is okay for my business at moment?
i m looking private
Thanks forbairt

babyboy808

I host with webhost.ie and am quite happy with them. They are a great company to deal with, very fast customer support and excellent hosting. But their a tad expensive alright.

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
yeah i was checking to hosting365 and i heard some bad comments and i checked blacknight and see one micro packet which i can host 25 web address
which is okay for my business at moment?
i m looking private
Thanks forbairt

hosting365 have had a few instances of outages over the last year ... 2 spring to mind.

People with dedicated servers that are doing business seem to be quite ****ed about that. Most hosting companies will have some down time though. Last was due to a power **** up I believe which caused the coolers to shut down.

The one I use in the US unfortunately had a ridiculously amount though they are one of the biggest in the world so .. go figure. Hence I made the move of most critical things to Ireland .. also its better in terms of SEO

raul

On my personal experience,after hosting loads of websites on loads of hosts I can say that ,for the last 2 years , I'm happy with what I found.
Bluehost. I know is in States but I never ever had any problem with them.Apart from being able to host unlimited domains they offer pretty much everything somebody might want ( with really good support too - unusual for a US hosting comp.)
With the $ -€ rate exchange now their price is excellent too...around € 50.00/yr

Hope this post is not considered Spam or free ad so if you want just have a look to the company I said above.

Cheers,
Raul.

ugur01

hi Raul
which is bl;uehost look great reall cool and give lots
How many domain u keeping in your hosting now for example?
Because i would be keep 5-10 web side in same hosting
are u getting any diffuclty
Thanks
regards

Streamingflv

I would recommend taking a look at Letshost.ie. they have a great service and support with very stable servers. I have been using letshost.ie for the past 2 years with two differnet hosting accounts and never had a problem that they didnt help resolve.

regards

TheMenace

I've used Webhost for one of my sites for around the last 6 years or so. The service has always been great but they're fairly expensive considering what you can get these days. At the moment I'm paying about €30 a quarter when I could pay €35 per annum with Blacknight.

Status
Not open for further replies.