webhostingtalk.ie

Status
Not open for further replies.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Probably not :)

I've delayed deploying that domain as there is so much bitching and in-fighting among the Irish hosters..

I've got a couple of other choice domains that I was going to use for this forum.. I may set them up this weekend if I have the energy :D

mowd

[FONT=&quot]It would be better if someone not involved in the web hosting business setup a web hosting forum.[/FONT]

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Only because the Irish industry is so damn childish

Most of the international hosting boards are run by people involved in the industry - some may have been sold on since, but they grew out of hosts

louie

for a big company that looks strange.
There are better and more decent way of letting people know who u are and what u do.

Arch-Stanton

blacknight said:
Most of the international hosting boards are run by people involved in the industry - some may have been sold on since, but they grew out of hosts

Who better to answer questions on hosting than "hosts". However, with regard to the moderation of such a board, it should be neutral.

louie

Arch-Stanton said:
Who better to answer questions on hosting than "hosts". However, with regard to the moderation of such a board, it should be neutral.

I totally agree with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.