website launch - client wants balloons and streamers on site

Status
Not open for further replies.

adm

Give me strength.... Client is launching a site soon and would like to temporarily have balloons and streamers flying round the screen (or something. they are not clear..)
Does anyone know where I'd find javascript to do this. something i could easily drop in and remove. I presume using something flash based would interfere with site function or could i put it on a layer behind everything else?

An ideas would be appreciated.. or even an example of a site doing this type of thing. i've googled but cant find any.

Thanks

tomed

Give me strength.... Client is launching a site soon and would like to temporarily have balloons and streamers flying round the screen (or something. they are not clear..)
Does anyone know where I'd find javascript to do this. something i could easily drop in and remove. I presume using something flash based would interfere with site function or could i put it on a layer behind everything else?

An ideas would be appreciated.. or even an example of a site doing this type of thing. i've googled but cant find any.

Thanks

Poor, poor you!!!

littleBird

Go around to their offices and stick actual balloons and streamers around their monitor so they can have the fun they are really asking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.