websites pages showing in cache, but content not in google

Status
Not open for further replies.

searchmasters

Cached content of a clients homepage (and other pages of the site) are not able to be found in Google's index.

How do it get it back in????

Detailed

marine equipment, marine fittings & sailing gear - Garhauer Marine NZ Ltd

When I check the cache of the page
- it is a recent cache
- I select some text from that page and Google for it in quotes
ie "DIRECT from the importer at wholesale prices, GARHAUER Marine"

But Google does not show that sites content in its index.

In the past, there has been multiple domains showing the same content. I have used webmaster tools to delete all multiple domain content from Google. Al finalised over a month ago.

I have submitted a reinclusion request to Google, and when I received acknowledgement that it had been processed, the website was still not back into the Google index.

I had the same situation with another client, and the moment that the webmaster tools request was actioned, the website was reincluded in the Google index. I had therefore been hopeful that the garhauer website would get back in.

I then posted on Google's help forum, and was not that happy that the answers gave the answer.
Google caching pages, but not including in index - Webmaster Central Help

Has anyone come across this issue before?

How have people resolved it?

seojohn

Cached content of a clients homepage (and other pages of the site) are not able to be found in Google's index.

How do it get it back in????

Detailed

marine equipment, marine fittings & sailing gear - Garhauer Marine NZ Ltd

When I check the cache of the page
- it is a recent cache
- I select some text from that page and Google for it in quotes
ie "DIRECT from the importer at wholesale prices, GARHAUER Marine"

But Google does not show that sites content in its index.

In the past, there has been multiple domains showing the same content. I have used webmaster tools to delete all multiple domain content from Google. Al finalised over a month ago.

I have submitted a reinclusion request to Google, and when I received acknowledgement that it had been processed, the website was still not back into the Google index.

I had the same situation with another client, and the moment that the webmaster tools request was actioned, the website was reincluded in the Google index. I had therefore been hopeful that the garhauer website would get back in.

I then posted on Google's help forum, and was not that happy that the answers gave the answer.
Google caching pages, but not including in index - Webmaster Central Help

Has anyone come across this issue before?

How have people resolved it?

Here's the best thing to do:

1. Go to pingler.com and ping your site
2. Go to pingoat.net and ping your site
3. Take your RSS Feed and Ping it again with pingoat
4. Go to Page2RSS.html,generate another RSS feed and ping it.
5. Sibmit both RSS Feeds to RSS directories
6. Bookmark your site with Jumptags.com

searchmasters

Additional incoming links is not the solution, the homepage is regularly cached and there is pr on the homepage. If only it were that simple!

MOH

Stating the obvious, but are you sure there's nothing on your side in the robots.txt or a robots meta that's preventing pages being indexed?

MOH

It does look like a Google penalty. It's showing up in bing and yahoo - though yahoo is also showing a garhauermarinenewzealand.com

searchmasters

It does look like a Google penalty. It's showing up in bing and yahoo - though yahoo is also showing a garhauermarinenewzealand.com
Their effort to get a domain that they can actually get ranked with. And content on the Google cache is actually being returned on a google search! Great when Google actually works. Wish the same could be achieved on the main website.
Sad that people have to resort to that!
No easy way to get rid of penalties.

Status
Not open for further replies.