Status
Not open for further replies.

tacks

Hello

Hi,

I go by "tacks."

I have been a moderator of an online forum. And i'm sure that there's a lot of information here that could benefit our forum.

Thanks for having me.

regards

tacks

kristofluyten

Hello,

My name is Kristof and I am a webmaster from Belgium.

I joined this forum to find Irish webmasters that are the owner of travel sites or that work with affiliate programs.

I started a 'european' project where everybody can add a text about his/her town.
In the text you can put links to your site or affiliate links.

the aim is that by working together there will be more traffic on the site and also more visitors for your specific page(s)

More info can be found:

Participate

Best regards

Kristof

wicklowcharm

Just signed up to this forum

Hi just signed up.

I am a marketing/communications person with content experience on websites. Have recently taken on two clients - one with a website on word press that I am building. One I will be developing a website for soon.

Of course I found this forum because I realise I got in over my head in some regards wrt technical issues on wordpress. (Its great if you don't make stupid mistakes....!!)

But great to see a community out there and I ask ye all to be patient if and when I ask rediculous questions. :drunk:

E

trafficcake

Hi I'm Jenny Lewis, customer support at https://trafficcake.com. We're a new company who help small businesses (a lot of affiliates :)) with their traffic buying. Our software helps detect when networks are sending them fraud traffic - e.g. bots rather than humans (i've not yet met a bot that's converted into a customer!) or promised geo-targetted traffic and it's nothing of the sort.

Fraud traffic is pretty widespread - we've already found one rogue whose traffic was 100% fake! We believe he thought as he was only selling $50 traffic packages no one would bother going after him! But the networks, even the "reputable" ones are bad - fraud traffic as high as 10-15% in some case. Which if you're trying to make money makes it hard! Anyway our software uncovers these crooks and gives you the evidence to get your money back.

I'm not only looking to speak with people about the problems they've had with traffic sellers, but also become a part of what looks like a great community! Look forward to speaking with you all soon! Email me if you want to know more!

Ciprian

Hello from Romania

Hi, I'm a Romania-based SEO doing optimization and promotion for several Irish agencies, hence my presence on this forum.

Hello everyone!

jgroarke

Hi,
I am Jim and am new to this forum. I hope to find out lots of information from your members about internet marketing. I have just started with an online marketing business and I need lots of help.

trafficcake

Hi,
I am Jim and am new to this forum. I hope to find out lots of information from your members about internet marketing. I have just started with an online marketing business and I need lots of help.

Welcome Jim!

There's lots of great people on this forum, I'm new too - though been in the online marketing game far longer than I'd care to admit. One thing you constantly find though, no matter how long you've been in the game, is that there's always new things to learn off other people!

Good luck!

philip82

Morning Web Fans,
I am Philip 28 from Dublin, living in Waterford for my sins.
I have been studying web doodles(php,sql,html,javascript,css) for about 8 year, coding about 6years.

My framework of choice has been "Codeigniter" for the past few years, although I'm moving more towards the sexy "laravel" nowadays Hurrrah!.

Good Morning !

Dave_W

Evenin/morning/afternoon/g'nite all,

Just came across the forum, good to see. Work for a hosting company, just a noob at it really. Past life incules live sound, lighting and all that production whizbang, electronics engineer by trade for my sins, some backround in the evil Oracle, fan of the penguin, 2 dogs and a wife.

nuff said. :)

Dave

Dec

Very new

Hi folks,

My name is Dec. I'm currently studying digital media and trying to get my head around all this stuff.

Thanks for having me.

DomainMagnate

hey all, nice forum you have here!
Michael here. I'm active on other webmaster forums with the same username, so some of you might recognize it.
My main business is with buying, selling and brokering sites.
I also run a bunch of sites and own a few hundred domains. Feel free to check out my blog for more info.

Shane-o

Hello All,
Shane here and new to the forum so plz be patient with me. Looking to get into Digital Marketing and came across the forum which looks pretty good.
Im just trying to decide on which evening course to do and will surely be back with afew questions further down the line.
Thanks for having me and GOLD FOR KATIE TAYLOR TODAY :))))))

ColinR

Hi, Colin here. Came across the website, it looks like a good resource. I'm in mobile apps mainly but also mobile web.

Ciari

Hello! My name is Rosa, I'm a graphic design student who's taken a shine to making stuff for the web. This looked like a very useful place so I thought I'd join in.

seoservices

Greetings

Greetings all from Canada!

I look forward to being apart of this community and sharing my insights on this forum!

Cheers :eek:nthego:

Status
Not open for further replies.