What are benefits of Pay Per Click Advertising

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC)' started by kennedyzor, Nov 20, 2008.

1. davidbrett

davidbrett New Member

In my experience PPC has a number of advantages.
    - Your campaign can be up and running in one day.
    - If you track it correctly it is measurable
    - Once you tie your PPC campaign back to your business goals it is very scalable. If you are spending €10 on a PPC campaign to make €20 back then you should keep building and expanding the campaign.

Alot is written about understanding technically how to manage a Google Adwords campaign but for me the most important area is understanding the relationship between your CPC, your Conversion rate and how much you earn per desired action (be it commission etc). Once you understand this your PPC campaign will be successful.

I disagree a little with the idea that PPC is good for short term traffic. I completely agree that SEO is paramount to a succesful online campaign and your margins do improve once you are performing well in organic search but if your PPC campaign is returning well then I would also keep this running.

2. rosstaylor345

rosstaylor345 New Member

PPC can make good amount of traffic to your site and you can also make money with this technique with every click you get salaried.

3. webdogs

webdogs New Member

A PPC campaign can benefit your business in a number of ways. Firstly, you only need to make a small first investment. In fact, to set up an account with a search engine is free. When you add your PPC advertisement, there is no charge until someone clicks on the ad. In addition, you can set up your own budget so there is no need to overspend or get into unnecessary debt.

4. jeffscott

jeffscott Member

PPC provides fast pace results in which you can determine the most effective ad that can bring possible conversions for your brand.