Byron

I guess it's kind of not work related, its more of a social commentary, would be interesting to see if anyone else has read it.

Confessions of an Advertising Man by Ogilvy

I love his sense of humour, even back 40 years ago.

Redfly

I guess it's kind of not work related, its more of a social commentary, would be interesting to see if anyone else has read it.

Confessions of an Advertising Man by Ogilvy

I love his sense of humour, even back 40 years ago.

It's a fantastic. Nice and small too. I've read it twice. Nearly every single rule still applies today.

Byron

I totally agree, well maybe replace the idea of Billboards with Popup banners!
(Best girlfriend in the world gave me that one!)

I am also attempting to read Portrait Of An Artist for a second (non-forced first) time. Joyce is always a challenge.

AnneM

I’m currently reading my accounting book to refresh my knowledge on how to compute accounting problems and to be familiar of accounting terms.

sophielc

I'm reading Rachel's Holiday by Marian Keyes but to my defence I also like to read thrillers (when I'm not reading blogs online).

Alana

Just finished, Long Lost by Harlen Coben and waiting for The Neighbour by Lisa Gardner

I mostly read crime fiction although have been a Tolkien fan from about the age of 5

Gene2009

Been through the Harry Potter collection already.. Now, I have just finished second ebook of Twilight.. I am about to start with the third.. Great story..

Byron

Now reading this, and loving it

[ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/History-Dublin-Cinemas-Marc-Zimmermann/dp/1845885090]The History of Dublin Cinemas: Amazon.co.uk: Marc Zimmermann: Books[/ame]

jmcc

Just finished 'Azincourt' by Bernard Cornwell. Quite a good book.

Still have to read 'Free', 'Why Most Things Fail' and 'Predictable Irrationality'. Though perhaps reading a book on proper web design might be a good thing. :)

Regards...jmcc

n3tFl0w

I just finished "eight lives down" by Major Chris Hunter. Excellent book about Bomb Disposal in Iraq.

Currently reading "3 commando", "Lone Survivor" and Book 11 of the Wheel of Time series. Have to finish before the next book comes out this year!

carmt23

Im currently trying to finish a compilation of essays how social movements evolved in the Philippines. And also this book of poetry my friend lent me. Im busy with work I can hardly lay my hands on a book.