What are you using for invoices / billing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member

Mark Williams

Zoho Invoice is a simple, easy to use invoicing software which helps you to track time, create customised invoices and get paid online faster.

andywozhere

I'm using Xero for my accounts and invoicing. I haven't that much to compare it with, but from my limited experiance I find it great, especially the ability to sync my bank account.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I'm using Xero for my accounts and invoicing. I haven't that much to compare it with, but from my limited experiance I find it great, especially the ability to sync my bank account.
That's a handy feature :)
I've been using MoneyWiz for my personal finance for the last few months because of that type of integration - saves me so much time :)

unrealindeed

Administrator
Staff member
I possibly wrote this already but in case i didn't...

I needed a solution that offers automatic recurring invoicing . I had originally used free software called Intuit which was taken over by taken over by Quickbooks about 7/8 years ago. The pricing model introduced was higher than I was willing to pay, so after some research I an alternative paid solution called CurdBee. At the time is was the most reasonably priced software for what I needed.

CurdBee has since re branded to Hiveage and has been continuously updated, they even have an app now. At the time they re branded, I got a lifetime price of $149 for all features, but you can pick and choose what you want to keep costs to a minimum. It works well although I don't use all the features.

Status
Not open for further replies.