What Are Your Favourite Social Media Tools / Services?

Discussion in 'Social Media Marketing' started by mneylon, Jul 29, 2010.

1. mneylon

mneylon Administrator Staff Member

If you were asked, which tools / services for social media would you recommend?

Which ones are your favourites?

2. cr8or

cr8or New Member

I found this article Top 10 Social Media Tools to Find Your Referral Champions, some of the tools look interesting.

1. Flowtown – All you need is an email address to get social data on a contact.
    2. RapLeaf – This tool started as a monitoring tool and now offers full appending.
    3. Xeesm – A bit more comprehensive search lots of networks and creates a Social Address Book.
    4. BatchBook – Full featured online CRM tool was one of the first to bake social appending into the mix.
    5. ACT!2010 – The simple desktop CRM allows you to add social data right into records.
    6. Outlook 2010 – With the addition of something called the Outlook Social Connector you can add social data to Outlook.
    7. Xobni – A popular Outlook plugin that brings social CRM functionality to Outlook.
    8. Rapportive – Social CRM built into GMail.
    9. SocialCRM for Salesforce – Add on to Salesforce.com to bring social data into records.
    10. Twitter Export – Export all of your Twitter followers and then add them to tools above.

3. derekh

derekh New Member

The only social media tool I use is onlywire. There are probably better tools available but this does the job for me.

4. FBDragon

FBDragon New Member

5. i use the free version of hootsuite and like it a lot , luckily i dont need much so it works for me, i havent had to upgrade to the pro version

6. Darylle

Darylle New Member

TweetDeck
    Hootsuite
    Sprout Social
    Crowdbooster
    Buffer

7. Darylle

Darylle New Member

TweetDeck
    Hootsuite
    Sprout Social