Status
Not open for further replies.

d-tour

I play Kendo for ireland...

That means i hit people on the head often with bamboo swords ... boy does that relax me ;)

ConorP

I put on dpm and take orders from the cpl.

And when its organised, I try go clay pigeon shooting every once in a while. Nothing like shooting the crap out of stuff to blow off some steam.

louie

an old tread....

I found new ways to relax.
I wash dishes with hot water, eat something really spicy or I'll cook a meal (BTW cooking is a hobby of mine).

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
I quite like cooking ... my only problem is when I'm stressed I grab a pizza :D

To unwind / relax I have a few beers ... play some bowling / pool ... Wii :D ... (though I've not been playing too much with it the last few months)

sat down with some gluehwein tonight in front of the christmas tree ... lights out .. but lights on on the christmas tree ... few candles on ... very relaxing

I also like doing graphic design to relax :D (can come in handy enjoying it) :D

gav240z

Skydive and Travel. Better yet, Travel to skydive. In fact, I'm on the border town/lake of Austria, Germany and Switzerland as I type this. :)

Still, nothing better than a good nightclub with mates.
No rest for the wicked.

That's awesome, I've only been skydiving once and it was tandem but still awesome fun. I wanted to go solo but never got the funds together. I can see how it would become really addictive. A mate of mine I used to work with was competing professionally he absolutely loved it.

Is there anywhere cheap to do it in Europe?

gav240z

i prefer to pull my weight arround the keyboard instead going to the gym.

Don't underestimate the benefit of hitting the gym on a regular basis :). I go as often as possible and I think its the best thing in the world for blowing off steam and improving confidence :).

gav240z

To relax I do 1 or more of the following:

To relax I do 1 or more of the following:
Go to the gym
Practice playing guitar
Listen to music really loud :)
Read Books
Design with photoshop and css :).

I'm also over in Europe to travel so I try and do that as often as possible, however it can sometimes cause stress :).

paul

Ninja
I head down to the mountains and hit the snow.

These were the views from last Sunday, it was absolutely amazing.

paul

Ninja
it wasn't all plain sailing as the beginners in our group weren't able to get the last lift down so we had to spend the last hour getting off the mountain.

Location... location ... location

ghost

I dont like aeroplanes so skydiving is out , problem with heights ,
no problem with depth I chill out under water, Been Scuba Diving around the west of Ireland for nearly ten years.
If I cant dive I go swimming Sea lake River bog hole .
Here is a pic of my christmas swim over a mile down the river Fergus.

Redfly

I dont like aeroplanes so skydiving is out , problem with heights

I wouldn't worry about it. My girlfriend got me a skydive for Christmas. That's not so much the present, the fact that SHE is going to be doing it with me is. She is absolutely TERRIFIED of heights and I mean scared s**tless. We were in Orlando a few years ago and we were at a water park. We were about half way up the steps in the queue for the slide and she had a panic attack because she was up to high. Security/lifeguards had to come get here.

Now if she can do a skydive, ANYONE can.

Trust me, it will be the best thing you ever do. :)

ghost

Give me depth not height

I was never good to fly but as i get older its getting worse on a flight from London to Shannon last summer I had panic attack completely lost the plot during bad turbulence very Embarrassing , I have not flown sense and don't plan to.

enzo

Paul, you ski or snowboard? I hate skiing, few times I tried it it left my knees in bits. Snowboarding is way easier and cooler ... cept when I fall down which is quite often TBH.

To relax ... shoot bad guys on PC; 3d modelling; surf the web; soccer on PS2 etc. etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.