Status
Not open for further replies.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I tend to kick off my shoes and relax with a good DVD and maybe a nice beer or bottle of wine.

louie

As you said, kick my shoes off in the middle of the sitting-room and start going trough the movie channel until I find something packed with action or an old good film to watch. I love Futurama, Simsons and all good Disney animated movies. If there is nothing good on the telly I get one of the programing books and read it again.

Redfly

Skydive and Travel. Better yet, Travel to skydive. In fact, I'm on the border town/lake of Austria, Germany and Switzerland as I type this. :)

Still, nothing better than a good nightclub with mates.
No rest for the wicked.

Redfly

Hahahaha, no, not at all. I have never been Bungee Jumping, but it IS on my list :)

DO NOT DIE without experiencing a skydive. I know it sounds like a cliche, but it really does change your life.

gothwalk

World of Warcraft, tabletop gaming, writing (longhand, typing it up later works better for me) and cooking. I don't watch much TV, but the occasional DVD gets seen.

Busarus

Hmmm apart from going out for dinner and drinks, i tend to work in the evenings on archiseek and other projects as I have a dayjobs

grandad

The odd bit of reading.
The odd bit of gardening.
The odd bit of walking the dog.
Watching Podge and Rodge :D

grandad

The odd bit of reading.
The odd bit of gardening.
The odd bit of walking the dog.
Watching Podge and Rodge :D

Amendment to the above.

Podge and Rodge have lost their touch. Not as good as the last series [though I still fancy Lucy :cool: ]. I've taken up writing instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.