Status
Not open for further replies.

stephen186

Do you read blogs daily and if so what is it that you like about it?

I personally read mattcutts.com and seobook.com and they really help me to update my knowledge and shares some great tips.

Niche

I must say I read mine everyday. This is not gloating or anything like that. it's just that I learned a long time ago that the secret of having a successful blog is written content that you find useful and you want to read

Merrill

I very rarely go through a day without having a quick look at Techcrunch. Seems to always be a little ahead of the other tech blogs (Mashable, Read Write Web...)

Anouilh

I have just made links to the blogs I enjoy reading here: The Widgeting Hour They have one thing in common... the bloggers tend to reflect on how the Internet is developing and changing and they post often.

K

Kieran

I tend to less and less go direct to blogs and just blast through them on RSS looking (sadly) for interesting headlines. There are so many good one that RSS is really the only way to go. I use reader so I jjjjjjjj down through 40-50 in 10 minutes and star the ones I want to get back to.

I read a good few tech blogs this way (the usual mish mash of techcrunch, wired, Tuts and so on) but one that is not tech related Mile Markers featuring Kristin Armstrong she is the ex-wife of Lance Armstrong and althoug his a bit mushy she writes really well and it gets me off my fat ass to run somedays.

Now off to have a choccy bar..

silveraden

I can't let the day passed without visiting huffingtonpost.com. This is where I monitor events inside and outside USA.

walter

My favorite blog is one that my friend writes. He is an awesome writer, knows how to play with words and engage the reader, and I always have to laugh, when I'm reading his posts. It might not be of great importance what he says, but it makes my day.

robertwalker

It has been a daily routine, and I still love reading Yahoo news. I guess it's the site that has probably the most kept up-to-date news and events in real time around the world. What I do appreciate most is the variety of information they offer for family, health, lifestyle, celebrity and a lot more. I will never ever get bored reading it.

Status
Not open for further replies.