What is the most you would pay per click?

• €1 or less

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • €5 or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • €50 or less

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • €50 or more

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

louie

the least is 0.04c while the most is 0.45c for some particular words.
I have had words in my list that were valued at more than 2.00 euro, but ... i deleted them.

Gavin

2.20 was the highest and managed to burn through my budget in 2 days but it was well worth it.

Redfly

It totally depends on what your industry is and what your ROI is (Obviously).

Recently, I have been spending $16 a click on a website I used Google website optimizer to optimize the landing page for a 20%+ conversion ratio.

It's an affiliate site selling a product for $299. I get $200 of that.
You do the math.

I have only recently gotten into affiliate marketing. I mush prefer low maintenance residual and passive revenue, but this is just too good to pass up. 2007 is the year of the affiliate for me. I'm going to pour my heart and soul into it.

Gavin

Well I needed a trusty calculator to work that one out, Im crap at Maths.

So I am guessing its worked out the way you wanted it?

When I started seeing my profit rise I think it has been the turning point for me with Affiliate marketing vs SEO.

I recommend throwing PPC at good affiliate products as you can really make a killing easily when you find a great program.

RedCardinal

I think I got to start diversifying a bit. Time of course is the biggest barrier.

Without specifics (naturally) any advice on where to start when looking for decent aff programs? The usual suspects? Or are the real gems hidden away?

Gavin

I would suggest Azoogle to start with as its easy to use and you dont even need a site to fire traffic at. They have some great paying ads to get the lips wet and supply very nice landing pages.

It can be a nightmare to get approved but if you apply let me know and I'll email my Account Manager to try and push it through.

Amazon can be successful but I think you would need to setup your own landing page on your domain and fire traffic at a product. You probably would be better trying to sell a high priced product as it takes the same amount of work to sell something like a cheap book.

Gavin

Now that is strange. When did this happen? Have you tried again or just moved on?

Do you have an affiliate program for your hosting?

Gavin

If I used your affiliate url on a PPC ad would that be allowed? I know some programs disallow it.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
If I used your affiliate url on a PPC ad would that be allowed? I know some programs disallow it.

As long as you don't use the terms "blacknight" or "blacknight solutions" I wouldn't have any issues with it

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Ok just signed up but not for the sole use of PPC.

Thanks for the 5 Euros, if I am approved. :)

Well you won't get them until you hit the 50 euro threshold :) (though I am considering making a payout before Christmas if I can bludgeon the software into doing it)

Gavin

Grr I was looking for a few beer tins tomorrow night.

Was just looking at the banners and they look good. Will be adding them to one or two places that I can think of - most of all SEO Ireland (shameless plug there)

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I'm hoping that we can get a couple of Xmas flavoured ones, though the clock is ticking....

babyboy808

The most I spend is around 0.05 - 0.10. I have started using longtails and am getting great success. More targetted and cheaper bids...

Status
Not open for further replies.