Whats your Monthly payout from adsense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciarán Mc Cann

I Always wondered is adsense really any good at all, I have hear some people of making 300 euro a month off it !!? So I would like to know what you all get if you dont mind me asking also include what sorta website you have and wat it provides and that thanks:D

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
There was a thread before where I polled people about their earnings ... No idea where it's vanished to :(

georgiecasey

That thread was started nearly exactly a year ago. Since then I've gone up to aprox $7k a month so happy out, mightn't have to get a real job :)

irish_links

I have been gradually builiding up adsense income over 3 to 4 years - (I have seen it rise from a 100 dollars a month to 3000 a month. It was failrly steady at about 2000 dollars for about 8 months - but has jumped up in the last 2 months to 3000 - I just hope it continues.
Plenty of content pages seems to be the way to do it - more pages = more ads .

paul

Ninja
welcome irish_links, I have to admit I do block your ads on my site !

How tough is it to get arbitrage work ?

irish_links

welcome irish_links, I have to admit I do block your ads on my site !

How tough is it to get arbitrage work ?

Well - I do use adwords to keep things ticking over. I have never proved if adwords costs me more than it brings in - but I reckon if people have clicked on an ad to get to my site - they are more likely to click an ad to leave it.
So far - my outgoings on adwords are far less than the income from adsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.