Status
Not open for further replies.

jonmac

I need to migrate from Digiweb hosting, my sites have down down for the last 2 weekends in a row. Minor issue with the /tmp folder but as they have no support on the weekend I had to wait until Monday morning for it to be fixed. Digiweb could not have cared less! Their support gets worse by the minute.

So which host?

I have over 90 domains, 50% of them running mysql databases.

Blackniight seem good but I dont see any shared hosting packages on their site. Register365 seem to be the best option if you believe their site.

Anyone any recommendations

babyboy808

I recommend Blacknight. And they do have shared hosting :)

I need to migrate from Digiweb hosting, my sites have down down for the last 2 weekends in a row. Minor issue with the /tmp folder but as they have no support on the weekend I had to wait until Monday morning for it to be fixed. Digiweb could not have cared less! Their support gets worse by the minute.

So which host?

I have over 90 domains, 50% of them running mysql databases.

Blackniight seem good but I dont see any shared hosting packages on their site. Register365 seem to be the best option if you believe their site.

Anyone any recommendations

jonmac

Thanks babyboy, any idea how much or which package on their website?
How is their support on the weekends?
Do they use Cpanel?

Ive a mix between Reg365 (not bad and cost effective) but not a huge fan of their Designer Hosting admin panel, Blacknight also, but again not a huge fan of their custom admin either, I like Cpanel (just used to it I guess) therefore LetsHost is handy in that regard. Use Digiweb too.
If its cost, I think Reg365 probably gonna work out cheapest on shared hosting package, if Stability is the key (then Blacknight followed by LetsHost), but if you like Cpanel, Id say LetsHost. Enjoy migrating 90 domains ;) ouch!

jonmac

Cheers, how do you find blacknight and 365 on downtime and support.
It's stability I am after.
Hadn't considered letshost, are their servers in Ireland?

If don't move from Digiweb soon I won't have any domains to migrate !!

Actually havent had any issue with 365 on downtime and support tickets seem to get picked up just fine.
Blacknight had no issues with.
LetsHost servers are in Ireland, uptime is good, support is good - ive even had responses to tickets during weekends over the years too.
Plus they've a low price on .ie domains at the moment @ 14.99 ex VAT. On the one hand cPanel would swing it for me with LetsHost but if I had tons of domains to manage the 365 Pro or Premier host package would be a deciding factor, 50 and 125 domain hosting respectively. Hope that helps.

jonmac

curious too link8r, just trawling all the packages on offer and reg365 looks best?

What happened and who did you move too?

PS: Thanks for input twoheads!

Status
Not open for further replies.