Which is more difficult, on page SEO or off page SEO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bekini75

Different people love different strategy. Some of them are good at on page and other off page. But for me I like off page method a lot. I think off much link building are much more easy than on page.

susanburling

We can not say any of the activity is difficult or easy, everyone has their own choice my personal opinion is on page needs more focus or a experienced guy as it can not be changed more frequently and the other hand off page can be hand over to the freshers or newbies.

rupaturkar

we can't say that on page or off-page seo is difficult.some of them are good in off-page and other are in on-page seo. Different people use different strategy according to their knowledge.

lynsofia

According to my way, both on-page SEO or off-page SEO strategy is no more difficult. Because it depends on people workability and capability of processing. So different people use a different strategy for doing on-page or off-page SEO.

Culljohn

For me:

Off-page: link building not as much, but engagement link building it always gives me the scare
On-page: Auditing and suggestion Yes I love it, I leave the coding to our developers

In the future gotta learn web developing.

zxvnmmm

For each site, this is individual; therefore, one cannot unequivocally say which is simpler and which is easier.

davidclarke72

as per my opinion Off-page, SEO is hard to do in comparison of on-page SEO. We have to find links and submissions. The harder is to find the relevant niche sites to generate the backlinks

Michael_C

I personally like the on-page SEO more, because it seems to me that the results of it depend solely on me, on how well I select the keywords and phrases or how wisely do I insert links, etc. It does not mean that I do not realize how beneficial the off-page SEO is or do not rely on it in my work - but for me, the results of it are always quite hard to determine.

laurapaul83

On-Page: Quality Content, Design, Internal Links
Off-Page: Quality Links from other websites, press release submissions. it is difficult to have a good and working SEO strategy for links and it takes time and work.

KomalSitapara

Everyone has a personal choice. But as my experience, I suggest Off-Page SEO. Off-Page SEO is good for backlink building, Social Media Posting, Video Submission etc.. that's why many people are aware of your products and website.

Status
Not open for further replies.