WIN04 Crash on Blacknight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Major impact to my business this morning following the crash of the WIN04 VPS Server on Blacknight.

All 48 customers domains are down and there data is gone. I really hope Blacknight can restore all the data as none of my customers have backup's.

Hope all goes well for you with the restore, it can be a stressful time especially if your customers have e-commerce sites and the time of the year for online sales.

Hope all goes well for you with the restore, it can be a stressful time especially if your customers have e-commerce sites and the time of the year for online sales.
Thanks Brian,
This is a complete nightmare for me..... Things are still not up but I'm hoping they can restore everything as it was before. Then I will change the way I do things. Like taking a backup of the whole server. I'm hoping that the delay in getting things back up is because they are restoring all the data. Fingers crossed.

Just noticed on my CP.blacknight control panel that I have it set to do a complete backup on a daily bases. Only trouble is, for some reason it stopped backing up on the 3-Jan-2010 and I don't know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Award-winning Mac antivirus and Internet security software