Status
Not open for further replies.

Toiletroll

I was trying to insall software for my Promise Raid 5 array today - it's called webpam, after a quick search, I found this by accident:

WebPam Designs

Oh Dear...

One of the few sites that I have read the content on while skimming... Oh dear is right! Shock! Horror! Profanity This! Profanity That! Random Abuse! may also be applicable...

Toiletroll

Found these guys during a search for IT bits:
A.C.S. - Intact, Take 5, HRM Payroll, Computers, Laptops, Printers, Customised Applications, PC Repairs, Located near Malahide

Head for the About Us page...

EDIT - the links don't even work in Firefox!

Lol thats the smallest main content panel I have ever seen. Also the most expensive domain name registration in the universe :D

Nikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Welcome to the A.C.S. Anti-Virus Info Centre, where we will endeavour to keep you up to date on the latest and most damaging computer virus out there today, and provide you with the best Antivirus Software ever (McAfee ASAP) that includes personal Firewall. Please contact A.C.S. on 8464200 or

n3tFl0w

ha ha ha brilliant. TRy and use forward and back on those pages... It just chnages some of the random stuff around the page.

I especially like the "up | Down" buttons that do nothing!

Toiletroll

Ah you're so mean.. poor guy is just trying to make a living. He looks so nice too. :(

He should visit a few photoshop tutorial websites and within a few days of doing tutorials he could be 50,000 times better than that. There is no excuse for being lazy :p

Solonox

hahahaha love that website... Ahhh i remember the simpler times of the internet. Which is where Ken still resides ;)

GO FOR IT KEN!! LIVE THE DREAM!! Don't bend to modern web development!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.