• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vijay

I would never recommend to pay for backlinks.becoz in the discussion forum we discuss about various topics and shares ideas and leave the backlink below the post which could be helpful for the other person

J

jerfoley

I would be interested in quality back links

I would be interested in quality back links as i have launched a new site, am in the process of overhauling another one and will be launching another 2 web site in the next month or so. What I am looking for is travel realted web site with a good pr, if intersted send details of web site and cost etc to me by pm, look forward to hearing from you.

eunaneunan

Suggested backlink sites

Hello everyone, this is my first post. I have just released a zen cart furniture site on lovefurniture.ie and wanted to get some good backlinks underway, any suggestions for the MUST have backlinks for an ecommerce site targeting Irish customers? Don't mind paying for very good links but free would be better!
Also i guess links for other .ie sites would be best but would like some guidance on that if anyone has knowledge?
Would a link from yahoo.com make google think i was a USA based business?
Thanks for any help. Much appericiated.
p.s. i live in belfast and am trying to get a dublin phone number for the site, the virtual offices are very expensive anyone any suggestions on a cheaper alternative? would "skype in" give me a proper dublin phone number?
Cheers, everyone.

MPC

A few paid links are a good idea as part of your SEO strategy IMO. You gotta be picky though. Find a site that looks like it would naturally link to you. Get the link within content. Vary your anchor text.

For the most part I would not bother with footer links, link page links, blog roll links though on occasion if the price is very cheap then maybe.....

Isnt google hypocricy great? here is yahoo charging $299 dollars a year for links but thats ok.....

paying for backlinks

Paid links are definitely against google rules. However, there a certain sites that you can pay for in which you are not paying for the backlink, but instead for the review. The company has someone manually review your website to see if it is worthy or not to be placed into the directory.
Like Yahoo's directory, you pay 299.00 for someone to review the website you are entering into the directory, you pay for the review, not the backlink. Google encourages the yahoo directory and other high quality directories that have a strong review process. thanks.

MPC

like they are ever gonna give you a bad review if you are paying them

and they just happen to review you with your preferred anchor text.

"but your honour i thought i was just paying for a review. honest i did"

Paid links are definitely against google rules. However, there a certain sites that you can pay for in which you are not paying for the backlink, but instead for the review. The company has someone manually review your website to see if it is worthy or not to be placed into the directory.
Like Yahoo's directory, you pay 299.00 for someone to review the website you are entering into the directory, you pay for the review, not the backlink. Google encourages the yahoo directory and other high quality directories that have a strong review process. thanks.

32paul52

Yes- Have in the past -had a site which was on page two - Bought 1 PR 5 (single cost) - put the site on page 1. :) I would never buy recurring cost basis- Unless i was selling big ticket items and have a long term strategy

PaulSymonds

Backlinks

I wouldn't personally as i think you have to plan long-term and why not have a strategy which focuses on not having to pay and have links on sites which are likely to have a long life. Providing content for sites I think a better way to try. Not easy but can work.

gingem

I used to think, "noway, buying a backlink is silly while I can get free linkback from higher PR websites." However, my thought has turned recently after having read a very lucrative idea. Only if it's cost effective I'd do it.

vsl.online

Paying Backlinks

I really think you shouldn't pay for backlinks. Paying for one means you're not confident with your site and its contents so better make your site good and well written, because this will help you earn more in the long run. And the backlinks will just come in for free.

B

bosmolskate

I would pay for quality one way links with good anchor text, MAYBE

Tugeza

There is no way you can go ahead without it in some industries. Today that is my strongest seo tactic ))

Status
Not open for further replies.