www.birthdaycufflinks.ie

Status
Not open for further replies.

IASP71

HI,

We make cufflinks out of old Irish coins, due to feedback of people wanting specific years for birthday presents, we set up a new website called Birthday Cufflinks where you can choose the year of the coin. The years start back in 1928, the year the Irish Government made the first Irish coin.

We will be promoting the website over the coming.

All feedback welcome. Its our first .ie website, so quite curious to see how we get on with it. We spent money on the photography, so hopefully its worth it.

Thanks & Regards,

Brian

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Check your spelling - there's a typo on the main page
The privacy policy isn't exactly comprehensive
No tangible contact details Birthday Cufflinks and there's also another typo

The photos look well

MOH

Check your spelling - there's a typo on the main page
The privacy policy isn't exactly comprehensive
No tangible contact details Birthday Cufflinks and there's also another typo

The photos look well

For some reason, this post looks really weird in IE7.

It's blank, but about 5 pages long, with a scrollbar inside the post on the left. At the bottom is the sig, though it's only about 50px wide so it's about 20 lines long.

I know, it's IE7, so really who cares - just thought I'd mention it in case there's a deeper issue somewhere.

[edit]
Actually, it seems to be all your posts, just checked another one. And it's not actually blank - it looks like your post is there, but it's squished into an area about 2 pixels wide, which is why I can't see anything, and is what's causing the scrollbar.

It's only your posts though. Weird.

Alerner

You Delivery navigation brings you to a page NOT called Delivery - actually Shipping Policy. Then on it, you don't say the cost of delivery and you don't provide any Returns address.

IASP71

@ MOH, are you referring to the website birthday cufflinks, or the post on IWMF ?

Thanks for the feedback on delivery/shipping, will update over the weekend.

Would thought the ranking would be higher for the words birthday and cufflinks in google.ie.

Will keep adding content and links etc.

Any other feedback on the website is welcome. Fresh eyes and all that..:courage:.

thanks, Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.