Xbox Live?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilgameish

Sure do, gamertag thethomaseffect. Excellent service.

charlieS

I used to play xbox live a lot when Halo 2 came out. Played it religiously for a few months then stopped. I did enjoy it though.

Tom

Yup, mostly downloadable arcade titles. I think my gamertag is G Grad.

What games is everyone playing? My favs at the moment are probably the worms games and Battlefield 1943.

Gavin

Yeah. Profile id is drunkindunkin - add me for some COD4 :)

What games is everyone playing?

Online its mostly Call of Duty 4 & 5. Waiting un-patiently for the new release.

If you like Battlefield 1943 I recommend getting Battlefield: Bad Company. 1943 was built on its gaming engine so the game play is similar although Bad Company 2 is coming out soon and I'm sure it will be even better.

Tom

Yeah I played the mp demo of Bad Company and it was very good. Looking forward to Modern Warfare 2 and Bad Company 2.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Personally I like anything where I get to kill people :)

I'm currently playing COD4 mostly, but will probably get the next one after its been out a few weeks (and the price has dropped )

unrealindeed

Administrator
Staff member
Personally I like anything where I get to kill people :)

I'm currently playing COD4 mostly, but will probably get the next one after its been out a few weeks (and the price has dropped )

I considered myself a pretty good competitor on COD4 multi player with the lads in the house, but when I went online for the first time with it, I had some american kids make bits of me within minutes!!! They laughed down the line at me!!! Havent gone back since, will wait til the whole online experience is more advanced, as it can slow down my bb.

Check out Xbox | Project Natal

Looks like Fun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.