Status
Not open for further replies.

link8r

Neat - I wonder if they're offering a better payout?

Have you ever tried Ad Dynamo?

martha

That's great news. I hope they arent as fickle about blocking accounts as I have heard Google adsense are.
Has anyone tried Smashwords? OR Infolinks?

paul

Ninja
Applied but denied application
Dear Paul,

We truly appreciate your interest in displaying our ads on your website(s).

We have manually reviewed each of your submitted websites in detail. At this time, we are unable to extend an invite to the Yahoo! Bing Network Contextual Ads Program based on the information that was submitted to us for review.

Website(s) submitted to us for review:
Site Name
site1.com
site2.com
site3.com
site4.com
site5.com

We are unable to provide an account because of one or more of the following:
All the website(s) submitted may not have met one or more of the following:

Website(s) may not have a reasonable volume of visitors from United States / Canada / United Kingdom and/or high quality traffic. Note that our minimum payout amount is $250.
Content on the website(s) may not be acceptable to our advertisers i.e. it may not be of high-quality, or may not be original, or may not be contextually relevant to any advertiser category, or may be sensitive.
Website(s) do not abide by our program guidelines - Media.net
Note that we have your details, and should the volume of visitors and/or quality of content on your website(s) change substantially, or if our program requirements change – we will proactively be in touch with you.

The information provided to us while requesting an invite may have had gross inaccuracies.
Appeal Process: If you believe any of your website(s) fulfill our criteria, please contact publisher-appeal@media.net with the website and details on why you think advertisers would get substantial value by advertising on your website. Our team re-evaluates each request that is appealed.

If you have other website(s) that you did not submit while requesting an invitation, which you believe meet all the program criteria, feel free to submit another invitation request via Yahoo! Bing Network Contextual Ads powered by Media.net.

Warm Regards,

Media.net Publisher Approvals Team
W: Media.net

paul

Ninja
It's strange that they seem to penalise you if you add lots of sites, or that's how I read it.

Also the minimum payout of $250 is a bit high in my opinion. Perhaps they only want high traffic sites.

ubik

I have been an adsense long time user and recently decided to try bing/yahoo ads.

First it's ridiculously difficult to get accepted, it's as if they don't want your money.
Second they didn't like my debit card and didn't waste time trying to explain why.
I got banned several times for trying to use that card: in the end I gave up and paid via bank account - annoying
After all this fuss I finally managed to create an advert with same bidding as on google.
Waited one week, not a single click.
Asked support and they said bidding is too low.
What a joke...

Last edited:

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I have been an adsense long time user and recently decided to try bing/yahoo ads.

First it's ridiculously difficult to get accepted, it's as if they don't want your money.
Second they didn't like my debit card and didn't waste time trying to explain why.
I got banned several times for trying to use that card: in the end I gave up and paid via bank account - annoying
After all this fuss I finally managed to create an advert with same bidding as on google.
Waited one week, not a single click.
Asked support and they said bidding is too low.
What a joke.
You may have posted in the wrong forum. We're talking about alternatives to Adsense (publisher) NOT Adwords (advertiser)

Status
Not open for further replies.