Yahoo! Express Submit No Longer Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Yahoo! are no longer offering the express site submission service to Ireland.
You can still get it if you go to the .com, but the .ie no longer has it on offer.
However they've also removed the restrictions on free submissions from what I can see, so you may be able to get your sites in without having to pay :)

Of course there's no way of knowing how long the queue is..........

frakilk

I tried sooo long to get my link in for free but there was no love from Yahoo. I even went to the effort of trawling through the category I wanted to be listed in for dead links and I found 10 or so. I sent them off to Yahoo in the hope that they would take a shine to me but no story.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I thought you said you had a link in there? Or am I confusing you with someone else :D

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Was that on Yahoo.com?

Are you getting direct traffic from them or do you think it's more likely to aid with backlink quality?

frakilk

Yahoo.com yes. Well depending on which category of the directory you are located in I'm sure you can get more direct traffic. However I have not seen much direct traffic So it is for link popularity purposes only.

RedCardinal

Yahoo! are no longer offering the express site submission service to Ireland.
You can still get it if you go to the .com, but the .ie no longer has it on offer.
However they've also removed the restrictions on free submissions from what I can see, so you may be able to get your sites in without having to pay :)

Of course there's no way of knowing how long the queue is..........

Had a look at the free submission but that redirected me to sitexplorer which promptly told me my domain didn't exist.

Where did you see this? On the .com or .ie site?

Status
Not open for further replies.