Youtube API (gdata) + Zend framework on shared hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

failsafe

I'm trying to figure out how to implement the youtube API on a site of mine which is on (blacknight) shared Linux hosting. I'm finding it difficult to understand from the google documentation if this is possible, or if it's something that my host would have to provide or do for me. Has anybody got any experience with this or any of the other google api on shared hosting?

I've done a fairly thorough search and all i can find is that it comes as standard in the Zend framework, but I can't find out how/if one can install this on a shared hosting plan. Any pointers?

Thanks

CiaranR

Weeno Ltd + Skimlinks.com
Whats the problem with the Zend one?
Only requirement is PHP5 (not Zend itself )and Blacknight's shared hosting runs that. (they also run Zend btw)

Just download it from here: Zend Framework: Downloads: Downloads
Read the Doc's for it, upload it and start using it.

failsafe

To be honest, this is just a sheer lack of understanding on my part. I thought the Zend framework had to be something built in at a deeper level, I didn't realise that there was a standalone download which I could call from anywhere (I must be blind to have missed it, I know!)

I'm messing around with it now and think I'm getting it to work, thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.