Status
Not open for further replies.

Amateur

After just setting up as a web development company, I am wondering what account packages to such use. I imagine nothing too sophisticated is required, just something for quotes, invoices and receipts, be able to keep track of income and expenditure, calculate VAT etc. Any recommendations for me for a package that would suit me? Something open source would be great as expenditure is tight starting off!

louie

in 2000 when i started, i made one myself in excel and used it for about 3 years, then I needed something more professional so I got Sage.

jmcc

After just setting up as a web development company, I am wondering what account packages to such use. I imagine nothing too sophisticated is required, just something for quotes, invoices and receipts, be able to keep track of income and expenditure, calculate VAT etc. Any recommendations for me for a package that would suit me? Something open source would be great as expenditure is tight starting off!
If you have an accountant, you should use the package that he or she recommends. It makes things easier if your business grows.

Regards...jmcc

Status
Not open for further replies.