Booking Engine - for Holiday Homes not Hotels

Status
Not open for further replies.

kittykatg5

We're developing a new website (www.carletonvillage.ie)on Word Press and need a to move into the enlighten age and implement a Booking Engine, Alot of what I've looked at seem geared only to Hotels? Can anyone recommend a good low commission based booking engine that will allow us to book properties rather than rooms?

ciarandebuitlear

Try and look for someone that offers a hosted system for hostels.

That should have all of the functionality you want. Such exist I believe (I don't want to post any links here because have just joined the forums).

Johnknowsit

Hi,

You can search WebReserv.eu in Google, it's a great booking system, it works for all industries and you can try it for free.

Good luck

kittykatg5

Thanks for the help guys. We've decided to go with the ires booking system 30 day free trial so no commitment if it doesn't work out

WhitePhantom

Hi,

I'm looking for something the same - a booking engine for a group of holiday cottages.

Just wondering how did you get on with ires? Or did you go with something different, and if so how did it work out?

Many thanks,
WP.

markkinchin

A good cheap booking engine especially for smaller establishments is beds24.com. It can be set to sell properties or rooms.

Sirvoy.ie

Have a look at Sirvoy's reservation system

Sirvoy's an Ireland based booking system that offer a commission free solution. It works very well for hotels, hostels, B&Bs, holiday villages and holiday apartments. Read more on Sirvoy Hotel Booking System and send me an email if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.