Status
Not open for further replies.

Redfly

As many of you know, my company is relatively new. While I have been doing what I am doing for years, the actual official side of things is still not all inside my head yet.

Regarding the Golden(yellow)pages, how does one go about getting a listing in it? Does it generate any leads for internet based services for you guys?

How does one get a listing on the .ie directory?

Many of my clients stats show a LOT of traffic coming from goldenpages.ie but they are for non web related services.

Have any of you seen any decent ROI by purchasing a premium or graphic ad in the printed directory?

Any help would be very much appreciated.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
All business phone numbers get a free basic listing in both the print and online versions.

We've never really seen much coming from it, so I can't really say much about it

Redfly

Is the online index updated at the same time as the print index?

I might as well use this thread to ask you about your 1850 number. How much per year does that cost?

Finally, your adsense plugin is causing problems on your blog. :)

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Is the online index updated at the same time as the print index?

Yes and no.

You can get certain items online updated separately

I might as well use this thread to ask you about your 1850 number. How much per year does that cost?

We have an 1850 for Ireland and an 0870 for UK

The UK one is free!
The 1850 costs depending on the call volumes. Have a chat with Geraldine in Skytel for info
Finally, your adsense plugin is causing problems on your blog. :)

For all of 30 seconds
*sigh*

Redfly

Cheers for that. I shot them off an email.
And don't me whinging about the feedback I give. If you didn't know about it you would be complaining that noone told you

Thanks for all the info.:p

Redfly

Just a quick update. I contacted skytel by email. I got a one line reply saying "....it's not worth your while".

I wrote back, a little concerned, and have not received a reply for a week. I was pretty shocked at their customer service. Sometimes I think about this and wonder do they have enough customers already.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Ring them.
Or

Email me your details (michele@blacknight.ie) and I'll yell at them on Monday

louie

You got what?
I got a one line reply saying "....it's not worth your while".
That's no way to talk to somebody and is none of theire business if it's worth it or not. Are you for real?

Status
Not open for further replies.