Status
Not open for further replies.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Does anyone have any good examples of businesses using Instagram as part of their social media marketing mix?

Most of the ones I come across are for fashion and other industries with physical goods..

robertwalker

Generally, businesses of photography, wineries, food chain, magazines, sport sites, retail and fashion brands dominate Instagram. These industries are the fastest-growing brands that demonstrate best marketing plan, which typically post more than once a day. Images post through Instagram area a great way to communicate and to make sales online. Because of that, Instagram helps those aspiring brands to lead the trend and be seen in public.

Ignitec

We have always been on the fence about using Instagram for our business - we work in Product Design which is something I feel as though a lot of people don't really know or care about. What do you think? Is it worth a shot? I know Graphic design is really popular on there but I can't find much in terms of product/industrial design. Any advice would be much appreciated as I'm not at all experienced in this field. Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.