How to measure phone enquiries on your Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

stoffa

Hello.

I am interested in tracking phone calls from my website that begin as organic searches. Same for PPC. In other-words, I want to know what keyword search ends queries convert to phone enquiries on my site that ends up in a phonecall to my office.

I've come across companies in US and UK doing this but cannot offer service in Ireland.

Any one know of any solutions for Ireland?

Thanks,
Stoffa.

nevf

I am currently in the process of doing the same thing with a website I am managing. It's very difficult when the two different channels of communication come from different methods. I user a GET function in the toolbar to measure who was sourcing the traffic, I also very intelligently laid out Google Analytics but none of them delivered accurate details and they certainly failed to deliver detailed results.

Now what I am doing is re-structuring the website for different activities (the website I manage is in the hospitality sector), so part of the plan is to lay out a page for each activity, and then (without denting SEO), to record the visitors movements around the website, so for (lets assume) bungee jumping, there will be a page dedicated to that, when they land into the website from a search engine, they will land on the bungee jumping detail page and then they're movements will be traced around the website until they reach the contact us form or call us.

At that stage, we'll be able to map the traffic to each page, and then assume that those who spent longer on the website were the ones who called us.

However, all I can say is Good Luck to you. It's easier said than done. Wherever there's telephone's in the equation, it's hard to measure anything.

denisf

Numbers to monitor success rate

Hi Stoffa,
i use TSG.ie .
Ask for Sean and Rory and they should be able to assist.

Regards Denis Finnegan

Hello.

I am interested in tracking phone calls from my website that begin as organic searches. Same for PPC. In other-words, I want to know what keyword search ends queries convert to phone enquiries on my site that ends up in a phonecall to my office.

I've come across companies in US and UK doing this but cannot offer service in Ireland.

Any one know of any solutions for Ireland?

Thanks,
Stoffa.

Status
Not open for further replies.