link piramid, link wheel is it worth to invest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagged

Hi all,
I'm new to all this and I'm trying to build traffic to my website
I've come across with a guy who offers link piramid for not a lot of cash. I spoke to him and he was going to do this for my shop but he said that my website is new and for that this link piramid will not work. He said that website has to be around 6 months online before it will make sense. Can anyone explain me why? Because he didn't

thanks

K

Kieran

Hi all,
I'm new to all this and I'm trying to build traffic to my website
I've come across with a guy who offers link piramid for not a lot of cash. I spoke to him and he was going to do this for my shop but he said that my website is new and for that this link piramid will not work. He said that website has to be around 6 months online before it will make sense. Can anyone explain me why? Because he didn't

thanks

Avoid all of these guys. If it is too good to be true it is. You will get more and more of these calls in the months and years ahead. Domain age is meant to be a ranking factor but a very small one. If your site had huge authority and lots of amazing links due to your fantastic content in week one he would jump off his pyramid in seconds to get links to you. There are tons of factors that make your site attractive to links and it is easy to understand what the most attractie ones are, useful content, great articles, good structure to find what a visitor wants etc. Getting links does help and it is why the Internet took off in the first place. However link building has a been given a bad name by guys like these. You need to work really hard to provide a site that people want to link to.

Work your content, build a great offering, promote it well and build links organically over time. Think Ad Words at some stage when you have good landing pages that will attract the right business.

Good luck with it

Status
Not open for further replies.