Status
Not open for further replies.

riches

Ok So I have a start-up Which is Social media Management Which would be the best route to market this now I know its kind of silly asking as for this is what I do but I found the best way to market is by advice I love to see how people are doing this compare and make my own strategy?

paul

Ninja
Now that I offer this service, but still my thoughts on "The best way ?" How about Word of mouth, networking, being controversial in the media, blogging ?

What are you doing ?

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Without knowing who are you targeting it's kind of hard to make any suggestions

paul

Ninja
Generally on forums people share what they know, as well as ask for other peoples opinions.

markitsolution

Social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagarm, Digg and many others can give you benefit free of charge to run your marketing campaign.

dan12

Using hootsuite is a great way of keeping track of all your social media channels. I usually spend a couple of hours every on the first every month find content other site useful content and mix it in with my own and do a mass content schedule for that month. I see ton's of companies going crazy with over promotion of there own brand and it's really of putting. I remember study how Paddypower.ie uses Facebook and mixes it's own promotion in with current sports trend and there staff have mass conversations with clients on social media getting a massive reach for their brand.

robertwalker

You could select from Hootsuite, Buffer, SocialOomp, TweetDeck. For me, those are the most-used social media management sites that can help you get more traffic and generate possible leads. Although, most of this site only provides a free 30-day trial and on continuing month you'll have to get their paid services.

Darylle

The good thing is social media can also help build links that in turn support into SEO efforts. Many people also perform searches at social media sites to find social media content.

tarzana rahman

Hello all Forum Members! I am new in this forum and want to learn much every detail about SEO and its issues.To my opinion Social media marketing is a wide networking area for marketing by which website is promoted widely & quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.