Status
Not open for further replies.

tcgg

Hi Guys,

I've just launched a brand new site that you can get paid for short links. It is 100% free to use and you can get paid up to $6.00 CPM (per 1000 views of your short URL) depending on the country.

What is the tc.gg?
tc.gg is an innovative service that allows you to earn money from each visitor to your shortened links.
How this works is actually quite simple. First, you shorten your links with our site, and then you post them or send them to people as you usually would with any shortened link. We handle the rest by showing an ad before the shortened link loads. Each ad that is shown earns you money!

Why select tc.gg?
Earn cash up to $6.00/1000 visitors to your links. Make a short and memorable URL from a long URL , great for when text space is limited. Refer friends to get 20% commission for lifetime! Many tools - Mass url Shrinker, Easy Links, Ads code into webpage.

How does this work?
When somebody visits a shortened link through tc.gg, they will see a full page advert on their screen for 5 seconds. Then afterwards a SKIP button will appear in the top right-hand corner of the browser and when the user clicks this button, they are automatically redirected to the real destination website.

How much can I earn?
This all depends on how many people click on your links. Earning potential is limitless, and grows even furthur with our referral program which pays 20% of all of your referrals' earnings for LIFE!

Will I get paid for every single visitor?
You get paid for every visitor that views an advert. If we do not have a matching advertiser for the visitor's country, your shortened link will always work - but a non paying default ad will be shown. The default ad is the tc.gg homepage with your referral ID automatically assigned, so you could be referring tc.gg users without even knowing it.

How do I get paid?
Currently our methods of payment are PayPal. Your earnings are automatically paid out on every 15 days for earnings higher than $5.00 . The minimum amount available for a withdrawal is 5.00 USD. If you do not reach 5.00 USD in any month, you balance is carried over to the next pay period.

Will my shortened links ever expire?
Currently shortened links have no expiry date. This may change in the future but plenty of notice will be given.

Can I receive credit for one person clicking on a link multiple times?
You may do, it depends how many advertisers we have on the system at that time and also other factors relating to fraud prevention. We aim for the visitor to be credited at least once in a 24 hour period.

Can I ask people to click on my links to earn money?
No, the user must click on your tc.gg links because they wish to get to the destination website - not because they are asked or forced to.

Am I allowed to open my tc.gg links in a popup or automated redirect?
This is not allowed. The only legitimate way to open an tc.gg is with a mouse click, on the actual link.

How many ways that i can earn the moneys on tc.gg?
- Refer Friends.
- Create Short URLS.
- Add ad code to your websites.

Referral Program - 20% Earnings FOR LIFE:
The tc.gg referral program is a great way to spread the word of this great service and to earn even more money with your short links! Refer friends and receive

20% of their earnings for life!

Just send them the link below, post it on your Twitter, post it on your website, or any other way without spamming (as this is against our Terms & Conditions).

Do you have webmaster traffic?
Refer them to tc.gg and earn 5% commission on every advertising order they make. Just use the same link above - a great way to boost your earnings, selling our quality traffic here is easy!

You can earn more money from your websites,blogs or pages! How to ?
If you have a website with 100's or 1000's of links you want to change over to tc.gg then please use the script below.
Simply copy-and-paste the code below on to your webpage or blog and the links will be updated automatically - simple!

tc.gg Is A Scammer?
No, tc.gg is not intending to be a scammer! We're willing to pay all moneys to our publishers!

Thanks mates! As always, feedback and comments are greatly appreciated.
Give us a try and you won't be disappointed!

Visit Us: www.tc.gg

Regards,
TC.GG Staff
Email:support[at]tc.gg

Status
Not open for further replies.