Status
Not open for further replies.

Amateur

A friend of mine has set up a facebook page where they are advertising a calendar for charity. He asked me for advice as to how they could possible "sell" these calendars via facebook - looking for something like a buy now button on facebook and select quantity. Payment processing can be taken care of by PayPal or any other reputable 3rd party.

I have very little experience in this area so would anyone have advice for me regarding this - is there a way of accomplishing the above via facebook and if so, how? Any advice would be great.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
There's a few companies offering facebook commerce solutions.. I can't think of the names of any offhand (of course!), but there's several companies offering it ..
Also .. it seems it's possible to add Paypal to a Facebook page, though I couldn't find any useful links now :(

sakhauth

Sale calender via facebook

As a social media marketing facebook is very popular for business.For your procedure you must verify calendars buyer.because Different types of people are joined here all over the word.

robertwalker

Go to facebook.com/commerce, to learn how it works and understands the process for eCommerce. Technically, it helps commerce partners to use Facebook directly to sell your products 24/7. Use this app as your advantage to market your products easier, fast and secured.

Shopify lets you set up a product shop on Facebook to take orders directly from your Facebook fans and customers. It's not a free option though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.