StudyNotes.ie - Junior & Leaving Cert. Revision website

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielPaul

Hi everyone!

I run this website called StudyNotes.ie which provides free revision notes, sample answers, essays, videos and other helpful resources for junior and leaving certificate students. All the content are shared by teachers and some by students. Everything is totally free to access. I have recently rebuilt it from ground up with a new easy to use design and as an online community.

The site started small back when I was doing my leaving cert. I used to post some of my own revision notes, but now it has become quite popular among students and it receives hundreds of unique visitors and thousands of page views each day. I hope to build it into an online community where students can access free revision notes posted by teachers and teachers can use content posted on the website in their classes. There is also a discussion forum where users can post their questions, answers and share their thoughts.

I’d love to hear what you think about the website. Do let me if you have any ideas, what can be improved on, etc.

P.S. You should mention it to leaving certificate students you know. They might find it helpful while revising for their exams.

Status
Not open for further replies.