Status
Not open for further replies.

nauert

There's a lot of controversy about this site on the internet. Many people are trying to make money sharing YouTube videos at UVioo(you view) and getting angry because they aren't getting paid due to the fact that they are not generating enough traffic to cash out with the program.

I did some research and found this on the Uvioo website.

Quote from UVioo:
"By upgrading to Pro, you enjoy unlimited ad space under all the videos you share!

This way you can promote any program you want without paying per click or per impression.
You enjoy a fixed cost (monthly or annually). Pro members love it! [ See example ].
So, as the videos you share spread out from one another, you get more and more visibility!

For example, many members are getting their ads displayed hundreds or thousands of times
every day for only $93.24 a YEAR!"

So, being me, I upgraded and will likely stay upgraded. This is one of the easiest ways to get your ads in front of people in my opinion. I've only been at it for a little over a month and you'd be surprised how many people are watching the videos that my link is present on.

I believe that their monthly option is like 8 bucks or something and they also have an option to buy ad credits. It's very effective. Since they pay you when people watch the video, sign up and upgrade, it's practically free.

I've made $10.56 so far without using the other methods of making money on the site which will give me my $100 back by the time I have to renew my membership. One commission from an affiliate link that I got to place for free this year will put me in the black.

I really don't think that you can go wrong with this. Some people go to uvioo thinking that their ticket is simply sharing videos, but the educated affiliate marketer would see the true potential that lies beneath. I have no regrets whatsoever with my purchase and just thought that I'd share this underlying traffic jewel.

Here's a link to uvioo. I'm not getting paid to share it, but I should get some karma points.

Uvioo

Status
Not open for further replies.